Off beat Himachal - 09 Days / 08 Nights
Day 01: Arrive Chandigarh / Shimla ( 120 kms / 4 hrs )
Arrive Chandigarh, meet at airport/ station and transfer by surface to Shimla and check in at hotel. Rest of day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: In Shimla
Morning half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple. Afternoon free to stroll in the famous The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla / Narkanda ( 64 kms / 2 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Narkanda, afternoon proceed for a walk to Hatu Peak, pick up from vantage point and drive back to Narkanda. Later transfer back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 04: Narkanda / Shoja ( 180 kms / 6 - 7 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Shoja, over Jalori pass (3223 M), situated on a ridge across the Rampur Valley. From here we can get a scenic view of the Banjar Valley, to which we will now descend. For the next few Kilometers you will be compelled to take photostops. The area retains a surreal charm as it remains off the beaten tracks followed by hoards of tourists. On arrival check in at guest house. Overnight at guest house
Day 05: In Shoja
Free day or the possibility of discovery of the Lake Seolsar. Seolsar The lake is located near the crossing Jalori, reached by a walk of 5 kms (one way). Overnight in a guest house.
Day 06: Shoja / Manali ( 106 Kms / 3-4 hrs )
Travel by surface from Shoja To Manali via enroute visiting Naggar Castle & Rorich art Gallery. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 07: In Manali
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: In Manali
Morning half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon & evening free to explore Manali market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Depart Manali / Chandigarh ( 300 kms / 8 hrs )
Morning after an early breakfast at hotel drive to Chandigarh. On arrival transfer to railway station to board evening Shatabdi express train to Delhi. End of tour & our services
Applicable Nett rates (Per Person cost)
|Using standard Hotels
|Using deluxe hotels
||Snow Peak Retreat
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel (as per package option), on twin sharing.
- MAP basis throughout (Room with Breakfast & dinner only) – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle ( Indigo for 2-3 people and Innova for 4-5 pax )
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
- Meals other then mentioned
- Local guide, Monument fee, entrances fee
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'