Manali - Mountains & Forest Trails - 5 days & 4 nights
Apart from regular sightseeing and excursions, the streams, forests, snow covered mountains and alpine meadows in Manali provide you an opportunity to explore some offbeat and hidden places around Manali. This package is ideal for nature loving people & families who are in search of harmony with Nature in the lap of Himalaya.
The Period of operation: April to June & Sep to Oct
Rating: Easy to Moderate
Day wise program:
Day 1: Arrival Manali ( by overnight Volvo Bus ex Delhi )
Meet on arrival at Manali bus station and transfer to your hotel. Day free till afternoon for fresh up and relaxation. Afternoon (3PM) proceed for local sightseeing including Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashsit temple and hotel water spring, club house and Tibetan Monastery . Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02: In Manali - excursion to Rohtang pass
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight at hotel. Evening return back to hotel. Dinner and over night at hotel.
Day 03: In Manali - Excursion to Jana water fall
After an leisure breakfast at hotel drive to Jana water fall about 25 kms from Manali enjoy a breathtaking view of mountains from here. After spending some time here drive to Naggar visit Nagar Castle & Roerich art gallery and drive back to Manali. Dinner and overnight at hotel
Day 04: In Manali - Excursion to Bijali Mahadev
Morning after an early breakfast at hotel drive to Chansari Village in Kullu from here a up hill walk about 2 hrs to Bijali Mahadev Temple. Placed at a height of 2460 meter Bijli Mahadev is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Bijli in Hindi Language means Lightening and Mahadev is a name for Lord Shiva. As such Bijli Mahadev is meant as The Temple of Lord Shiva where lightening strikes. The temple is at Hill top and the prospect from Bijli Mahadev is enthralling with a panaromic view of the Kullu & Manikaran valleys. After spending some time here walk down the same way back to the road haed and drive back to Manali. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Departure Manali
In time check out from hotel. Day free to explore Manali market on your own for shopping. Later in time transfer to Volvo bus station to board overnight Volvo bus to Delhi. End of tour and our services
Applicable Nett rates (Per Person cost)
For x 02 people: Rs 15900 per person
For x 04 People: Rs 12900 per person
For x 06 People: Rs 11500 per person
Extra bed (child / adult): Rs 7200 per person (including Volvo bus tickets)
Child below 5 yrs (no extra bed): Rs 2400 per child (Volvo bus fare only)
Snow Peak Retreat / Manali
*** Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability of room at hotel ***
Above Package Includes:-
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing MAP Basis
- Meals during the stay (breakfast & dinner only)
- Children below 5 years complementary. In case a separate seat in Volvo is required then would be chargeable @ Rs 2400 both ways Volvo fare only.
- Service of an experienced local guide on Day 03 & day 04 only ( no guide for local sight seeing and excursion to Rohtang pass)
- All transfers & sightseeing of Manali using Alto car - 2-3 pax / and Tata sumo for 4 – 8 pax an above. (vehicle not at disposal)
- Volvo bus tickets for Journey from Delhi -Manali - Delhi (overnight Journey)
- All Applicable Taxes
The above rates donot include the following as:-
- Air Fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Entrance fees
- Activities like rafting, Paragliding, skiing, pony or Yak ride, cable car ride, Zorbing etc.
- Entrances to the places of visit
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column.
- Service is subject to full advance, payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation
- Vehicle would not be at disposal and would be provided as per the transfers & sight seeing only.
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office
We look forward to you visiting the Panoramic & Beautiful Himachal and having a memorable & active holiday here!!
Team Snow Peak Vacation