Manali Adventure Package - 6 days / 5 nights
The rivers, forests, snow covered mountains and alpine meadows in Manali provides a wide range of interesting and adventure activities to the visitors.
In the last few years Himachal became hot spot for activity based holidays from the exploratory. Pleasure of day hike or nature walk or rush of white water rafting, or paragliding or skiing or river crossing, rock climbing and rappelling. To experience these activities, no special training is required, but a person should be reasonably fit
The Multi Adventure Activity Tours can be organized & operated year round depending upon choice of package and adventure activities of interest
The Burma Bridge:-
This is a bridge that consists of a thick rope for walking upon and two ropes to hold on to. The bridge stretches across a gorge or similar. You are ready to cross when you have put on the harness and connected yourself to the safety rope. All that remains is a few meter suspended walk in fabulous surroundings.
The Paraglider is basically a parachute wing, has no frame and is almost elliptical. The ride includes tandem joy rides in a twin seater glider for amateurs. It can be great fun because you will be using a parachute with well trained pilots without actually jumping off an aircraft. Paragliding also depends on weather and the wind condition and can be arranged if it is being organized during the operational dates.
White Water Rafting:-
White water rafting is all about paddling a small or large raft on river rapids. This is an exciting sport for those who are adventurously inclined and reasonably fit. Rafting can be enjoyed at river Beas in Kullu Valley or at river Sutlej in Tatapani near Shimla. Rafting is done in the months of May, June & October only.
River crossing can also be organized at a few sites around Manali/ Raison. A fly over fitted over the river would help you to cross it. This can be organized all round the year subject to weather conditions.
Rock Climbing & Rappelling:-
Rock Climbing is the sport of scaling rocks, using special equipments. While rappelling would involve coming down from a cliff with the help of ropes & carabiners. This can be organized all round the year subject to weather conditions.
It is all about enjoying a great walking holiday. Day hike is not a risky affair as far as your health is concerned. But it does demand a certain level of fitness that will enable you to enjoy a good day walking, uphill and down
This package is ideal for adventure loving people & families who have less time but still desire to drain their energies & rejuvenate themselves by taking part in various challenging tasks and adventures.
Manali Adventure Package - 06 days / 05 Nights
The Period of operation: April to June & Sep to Oct
Rating: Easy to Moderate
Day wise program:
Day 1: Arrival Manali ( by overnight Volvo Bus ex Delhi )
Meet on arrival at Manali bus station and transfer to your hotel. Day free till afternoon for fresh up and relaxation. Afternoon we will take you for a short guided walk, we walk from hotel to Hadimba temple which is only few meter away from the hotel and after visiting Hadimba temple we follow a forest trails passing through Manali sanctuary to log huts area, from here we walk down to Manalsu bridge and then a uphill walk to old Manali village. Visit Manu temple and walk down to Manalsu Bridge. From here we will walk through the van vihar to Manali market. Visit Tibetan Monastery and from here you have option to walk through the villages back to hotel or you can hire a auto rickshaw to reach back to hotel. Normally it takes about 2- 3 hrs but walking is more depends upon a person’s walking capacity and stamina. Dinner and overnight at hotel In Manali.
Day 02: In Manali - excursion to Rohtang pass
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight at hotel. (enjoy the short fly tandem joy ride Paragliding). Evening return back to hotel. Dinner and over night at hotel.
Day 03: In Manali
Along with some very experienced and qualified instructors we take you to a nearby location to experience the adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling and river crossing. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: In Manali - day hike to Jogni Water Fall
This leisurely trek starts from the Dhungri Village and ends at the Vashisht Village. We pass through the apple orchards and Goshal village from here we cross the bridge to Nehrukund from here we walk uphill towards to Jogni water fall. Enjoy an energizing dip under these cascading falls and have your packed lunch while admiring the towering snow clad mountains all around. Later walk towards to Vashisht Village. Visit ancient village with some impressive traditional architecture and old temples and the Hot Sulphur Springs . from here you will be picked up and transfer to your hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05: In Manali - Excursion to Kullu
Today we take you to enjoy a thrilling & exciting experience of white water rafting on river Beas in Kullu. We suggest to carry an extra pair of clothes and shoes for this activities as the clothes you are wearing will get wet during the rafting and women are requested not to wear clothes like Sari during the rafting. You can wear clothes like jeans, trek suite or salwar kamij. After enjoying rafting drive back to Manali enroute visiting Nagar castle and art gallery. Dinner and overnight at hotel .
Day 06: Departure Manali
In time check out from hotel. Day free to explore Manali market on your own for shopping. Later in time transfer to Volvo bus station to board overnight Volvo bus to Delhi. End of tour and our services
Applicable nett rates on per person twin sharing basis:
*** For special rates for large groups (20-60 pax) please contact us
***** Rates are based on standard rooms only and upgrading of room would be charged extra as per the difference in category of room / hotel accordingly.
Hotel Snow Peak Retreat
Above Package Includes:-
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing MAP Basis
- Meals during the stay (breakfast & dinner only)
- Packed Lunch during day hikes on Day 01, Day 03 & day 04 only.
- Children below 5 years complementary. In case a separate seat in Volvo is required then would be chargeable @ Rs 2400 both ways Volvo fare only.
- Service of qualified instructor during the activities and experienced route guide during the day treks
- Adventure activities included in cost (Short fly Paragliding, River Rafting, River Crossing, Day hikes, Rock Climbing and rappelling only)
- All transfers & sightseeing of Manali using Alto car - 2-3 pax / and Tata sumo for 4 – 8 pax an above. (vehicle not at disposal)
- Volvo bus tickets for Journey from Delhi -Manali - Delhi (overnight Journey)
- All Applicable Taxes
The above rates donot include the following as:-
- Air Fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Entrance fees
- Activities like skiing, pony or Yak ride, cable car ride, Zorbing etc.
- Entrances to the places of visit
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column.
- Service is subject to full advance, payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation
- Vehicle would not be at disposal and would be provided as per the transfers & sight seeing only.
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind (Adventure Tour) to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to rain, landslides, snow, flood, conflict, internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, war, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes. Any alterations in programmes and any extra expenses thus incurred due to any reason beyond our control has to be settled directly if such charges come up to make necessary amendments and arrangements for a safe passage. Failing direct settlement of expenses, the company in operation would have to furnish us a guarantee of payment in writing and make payments before the tour services terminates
- The hotel category mentioned above only indicates that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office
We look forward to you visiting the Panoramic & Beautiful Himachal and having a memorable & active holiday here!!
Team Snow Peak Vacation